Please read all of this information. It is important for you to clearly understand it.
1. “EntertainHR” is a blog that does not offer legal advice. The material is presented for informational purposes only. Nothing contained in this blog is offered as or can reasonably be construed to be legal advice. You should not act or rely on any of the information contained in this blog.
2. The information provided in “EntertainHR” is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship nor does it create an attorney-client relationship between you and “EntertainHR,” its publisher, or its contributors. It’s a blog, not a lawyer. You can post replies and you can email, but remember this is still a blog. Any belief that you may have that this blog is your lawyer is an unreasonable belief. Any belief that you may have that posting or emailing to us creates an attorney-client relationship is also an unreasonable belief.
3. We make no representation, warranty or claim that the information at this site is current or accurate. This blog reflects the personal views of the writers in their individual capacity. It does not necessarily represent the views of their law firm or their clients and is not sponsored or endorsed by them.
4. If you send an email or postal mail to the addresses on this site, we will try to respond. However, we reserve the right not to respond to your message and have no liability for failing to respond.
5. The content of this site is designed to advance First Amendment protected discourse. This site does not propose a commercial transaction and therefore should not be deemed to be commercial speech nor subject to restrictions that govern commercial speech.
6. Links are provided to other blogs and web sites. This is done for your convenience. We make no warranty, representation or claim about the currency or accuracy of any information you will find at those links.